We are pleased to be offering another series of English country dance lessons, led by Bridget and Kyle.
This progressive lesson series will teach you the basic patterns of English country dancing in a friendly, supportive atmosphere. You will learn about English country dance style, musicality and connection, and etiquette for social dance. Because the lessons are progressive, we suggest that you take the series as a whole. However, you may take the lessons on a drop-in basis.
English Country Dancing (7-week lesson series)
- Instructors: Bridget and Kyle
- When: April 10–May 22; Thursdays, 7:30–9:30 p.m.
- Where: Unity Center of Columbia, Solar Gallery, 1600 W Broadway, Columbia, MO 65203
- Cost: $20 for the 7-week series/$4 drop-in
- Who: For all levels—no experience or partner necessary.